[dev] [cvs] commit: hermes/lib api.php

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Sat Feb 2 16:20:52 UTC 2008

On Feb 2, 2008, at 5:41 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
> listClients is already implemented in turba's api.

I did see that, but Hermes::listClients() (which calls Turba's
listClients() method) does some additional processing on the data.
Notably it returns a simplified and sorted array.  Rather than try to
re-create that logic in the endpoint, and to ensure consistency with
the GUI, I chose to create a private listClients() for Hermes.  Do
you feel strongly that only Turba should expose that method?

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Alkaloid Networks LLC