[dev] Trean Framework_3

Martin Fraer mdf at darksnow.net
Wed Feb 6 16:12:27 UTC 2008

Is there a version of Trean for Framework_3

There doesn't seen to be according to the list on the website and a CVS
checkout with -r FRAMEWORK_3 claims to update things, but doesn't
actually create any files. Checking out the head version under a
FRAMEWORK_3 tree causes all sorts of trouble (as expected) so I was
wondering if anyone was working on getting this to work under the stable
branch?

I just thought it would be a handy feature to have but don't really want
to run head for my users, just in case.

Cheers.

Martin...