[dev] [Tickets #6263] Re: Problem adding contact groups when using composite fields (LDAP)

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Feb 16 00:16:07 UTC 2008

Quoting bugs at horde.org:
> dirk at liji.de (2008-02-15 19:03) wrote:
>
> I've just seen, when i comment out the list_name_field declaration a newly
> added group gets the name mapped to 'l' according to my expectations.
> What's the list_name_field mapping supposed to be, a horde or a native
> field ?

Again, sorry for the post to the list instead of the ticket...behind
this firewall probably for at least the rest of the night.

Yes, setting the list_name_field to 'name' when *not* using a
composite field would unset the name field prior to saving.  The
list_name_field (as documented in the header comments of
sources.php.dist, along with the rest of the attributes) is designed
to specify which field of the composite name field(in turba field
names) the contact list (group) name should be saved to...and in doing
so, ignores the 'name' field when saving the contact list.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)