[dev] IMAP delete flag

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Wed Feb 20 17:12:04 UTC 2008

We have customers that use both our Horde Webmail interface *and* a
local IMAP client. Since most IMAP client cannot be setup to "auto
purge" deleted messages (even when you ask for deleted messages to be
moved to a trash folder), they see those messages "marked as deleted"
in IMP even if they use the Trash folder mode of IMP.

It would be nice if we could "force" those deleted messages to be
hidden (or auto-moved to trash) when IMP is setup to use a Trash folder.

Can this be done currently? What would be involved to implement this?

Thanks.

--
Marc Jauvin
514-905-6500