[dev] IMAP delete flag

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Thu Feb 21 00:08:03 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Marc Jauvin <marc at r4l.com>:

>>> Sure, user preferences can be set, or forced, in Horde.  Just adjust the
>>> prefs file, setting a value, and setting the value as locked.
>>
>> Sure, but this won't work while using "When deleting messages, move
>> them to your Trash folder instead of marking them as deleted" option.
>
> Use the Virtual Trash folder.

Hi Jan, that seems to do exactly what I want. I've had a few cases
where some emails were still displayed "marked as deleted" in my inbox
for a short period, and then vanished when I played with the mailbox
sorting... not sure if it's a bug, a caching issue or what.

Thanks.

--
Marc Jauvin
514-905-6500