[dev] Turba Invalid Argument supplied foreach() in ListView.php on Line 307

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 3 14:30:40 UTC 2008

Please keep discussion on the mailing lists.

As far as your problem is concerned, for some reason your sortorder
preference is not returning an array.  I would make sure that your
prefs.php file is updated from prefs.php.dist.  If that doesn't work,
then you are going to need to find out what the value of $sortorder is
in that function. Try doing a var_dump($sortorder) after it's assigned
on line 305.

Quoting Troy <troy at twisted.net>:

> Hi,
>
> I saw a few posts of yours on the horde mailing list around using Turba.
> I recently upgraded to 2.2-RC3
>
> When I was running a simple query of a speciic name in the address
> book, I'm getting the
> error:
>
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /usr/local/www/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 307
>
> I saw something about using the line
>
> 'use_shares' => false,
>
> into the sources.php file.  I tried it but it's still not getting rid of
> this specific problem. I did run the 2.1_to_2.2_sql_schema.php as part of
> this most recent upgrade.  I'm not getting any errors in my horde.log.
> The error above is printing right in the web browser / php page itself.
>
> Any Help you can give is appreciated,
>
> -Troy
>
> !DSPAM:47cb9dfd223127749257182!

Thanks,