[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel/lib/Block gallery.php random_photo.php

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Mar 19 00:47:53 UTC 2008

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>>   Log:
>>   Check for age when needed in blocks too.
>>   Still need to take care of avoiding mouseovers
>
> These checked should be centralized somehow instead of having to have
> them throughout the codebase.

Yea, I did actually play with combining this with general permission
checking (especially since we also want to add password protected
galleries as well), but kept coming back to the problem that we want
the galleries returned in a search so the user can see that there *is*
a gallery, we just need to decide what thumbnail to display based on
the age check. I moved the age check method to the gallery to at least
keep it cleaner.

More than open to any other suggestions though :)
Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)