[dev] Interacting with the horde RPC/SOAP interface

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 21 05:46:27 UTC 2008

Quoting llusca <eric.llusca at gmail.com>:

> I tried to run the code given in http://wiki.horde.org/XmlRpcPythonHowTo
> But it doesn't works.

You're really going to have to see the raw output to get whatever
error is being returned.

> The server is a sme distribution on a nec computer and I even don't know if
> xmlrpc is enabled by my horde configuration.

Do you even know what Horde version you have?

To see if you have xmlrpc support, look at the output of phpinfo().

And PLEASE, don't start a new thread by replying to an existing
message and not even changing the subject - you're not using SOAP!

-chuck