[dev] [cvs] commit: gollem/lib api.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 27 00:13:36 UTC 2008

I had to patch lib/Compose.php to be able to reply to your broken Apple Mail message. You should use a better email client. ;-)

Zitat von Ben Klang <ben at alkaloid.net>:

> Ok, I'm sorry if I committed this in the wrong place.  Is there a separate branch for Gollem 1.1 I should use?  The reason I committed it here was because I thought FW_3 would be from where the Horde 3.2 releases (and Gollem 1.1) would be rolled.

 HEAD is Gollem 1.1. We didn't branch it yet because it's being released in the second round of releases.

>   On Mar 26, 2008, at 5:08 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:
>   Zitat von Ben Klang <ben at alkaloid.net[1]>:
>     bklang  2008-03-26 16:33:52 EDT
>      Modified files:  (Branch: FRAMEWORK_3)     lib  api.php     Log:     MFH: Gollem WebDAV support

   I don't think this is a good idea. This should be released with Gollem 1.1.
   Jan.
   --    Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?   http://horde.org/consulting/[2]

Jan.

 http://horde.org/consulting/