[dev] Next RCs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 30 03:42:35 UTC 2008

Hi Horde folks-

With the SQL share drivers in pretty solid beta status now, I'd like
to roll a new set of RCs (release candidates, for Horde 3.2, Kronolith
2.2, etc. - see http://wiki.horde.org/ReleaseManagement) in the next
few days. There are still showstoppers - help always welcome with
patches, testing, etc, see
http://bugs.horde.org/runquery.php?query=329 for what needs to be
done), but we've gotten a lot done and the new non-datatree drivers
will be a big boon to large sites, and are also a big change.

So, consider this a heads up, unless you have objections or there's
something that you think *must* be fixed before the next RCs.

-chuck