[dev] Jeta key authentication

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Tue May 6 12:37:15 UTC 2008

I tried sending this to the Jeta list twice and despite an auto
responder allowing me to post it, it had been rejected twice saying that
the jeta list doesn't exist. I don't know if that is a horde or gmane
issue, but thought I should let you all know.

-------------------------------

Under Framework3 and using SSHTerm I'm having trouble authenticating.

My ssh setup is pretty well locked down so it is more than likely
something to do with that. I don't allow password logins and only
certain hosts are allowed to connect at all.

I can do a ssh connection on the command line to localhost and it
authenticates fine.

I have had a look on the bet for any help with SSHTerm itself since this
doesn't seem to be a Jeta problem as such, but the people that make it
only seem to support there bigger products, which is a shame.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find documentation for this
thing, or where the public_key authentication finds the keys?

Actually, a thought just occurred to me, from where is the Java Applet
connecting, the browser it is running in, or the server it is being
served from?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Martin...