[dev] Strange behavior of the wiki.horde.org

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at solesystems.de
Wed May 7 07:57:59 UTC 2008

Hi, cjh told me to post this to the list

I just added a new page MetarWeather to the wiki

 http://wiki.horde.org/MetarWeather?referrer=HowTo#

as a guest. While the page stays blank to me I still can click "edit" and edit
the text. diffs also show the text is in the db.

[09:49] <cjh> AlecTricity: i see the changes coming through, but the text
isn't displayed - seems like a problem on the server

[09:51] <cjh> so if you could send a note to the dev list or file a bug,
that'd be great

->done

--
Ralf Lang