[dev] Feature freeze

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon May 12 07:55:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

since the release candidates we released the last two days are
supposed to be the last ones before the final releases, here is the
plan:

We roll the final releases on the weekend 24/25 May, two weeks from now.

We have an absolute feature freeze in the FRAMEWORK_3 branch! That
means, no new features, no code rewrites, no large code changes, only
bug fixes. These have to go into the HEAD branch and can be merged
after the releases.
But, before you do that, you should use horde-rev-cmp.sh from devtools
on your favorite CVS module to make sure that fixes to HEAD have
correctly been merged to FW3. Chuck, since we want to have the Horde 4
libraries as previews in 3.2, how about merging the directory layout
changes too?

Please take the next 14 days as a chance to close as many bugs as possible.

Thanks, Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/