[dev] How can i change login template to have this functionality?

Ali Nebi anebi at iguanait.com
Mon May 26 14:43:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

i would like to ask you how can i change login page to do this
functionality on version 1.1?

What i want to do is this:

We are accessing horde this way: mail.domainname.com

and what we are doing right now is on url to put this:
login.php?vhost=domainname

and in login page where is username field is showing _domainname.

Username in our imap and postfix installation looks this way.
username_domainname_com. What we have done in version 1.0 is this. When
o i type for example: anebi, java script automatically put
domainname_tld to anebi in the field. It takes this name from
$_GET['vhost'].

We use in 1.0.x this way:

We have changed /horde/imp/templates/login/login.inc this way:

i will attach whole login.inc file.

How can i change the things in version 1.1 and to add this
functionality? I tried, but i didn't get success on this. Please help to
do this.

Thanks in advanced!

Regards, Ali Nebi!