[dev] I have forgotten how and/or where to assign an owner to a ticket in whups. CVS head version.

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Jun 4 23:44:16 UTC 2008

I just started with a new clean cvs head installation and all is well
except with whups, I can't find a way to assign an owner to a ticket.
I don't actually remember where in the process it was assigned
previously but IIRC it was possible to change or assign it on any
update but I sure can't find it here.

I have looked for a place to configure the address book but can't find
that either and think it should be necessary.

This is definitely a senor moment.  A reminder would sure be appreciated.

Thanks,

ed