[dev] I have forgotten how and/or where to assign an owner to a ticket in whups. CVS head version.

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Jun 5 00:29:33 UTC 2008

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting eculp <eculp at encontacto.net>:
>
>> I just started with a new clean cvs head installation and all is well
>> except with whups, I can't find a way to assign an owner to a ticket.
>> I don't actually remember where in the process it was assigned
>> previously but IIRC it was possible to change or assign it on any
>> update but I sure can't find it here.
>>
>> I have looked for a place to configure the address book but can't find
>> that either and think it should be necessary.
>>
>> This is definitely a senor moment.  A reminder would sure be appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> ed
>
> You need to set up the persons responsible for each queue in the
> admin  screen for the queue...I don't have my whups install at hand
> at the  moment, but I believe it's a small text link on that page....

Thanks a lot.

That was it, I missed the small print but I remembered when I assigned
three people for a new queue and the results show the same email,
mine, three times although I chose myself and two other folks.  As
they say a picture is worth 1000 words so please take a look at:
        http://encontacto.net/SHARE/TicketAssignment.png
This happened to me a few months ago and I finally gave up on it.

I'm going to open a ticket on it and try to get to the bottom once and
for all.

Thanks,

ed

Ticket number #6838