[dev] Thanks

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Jun 15 23:15:05 UTC 2008

Quoting "Todd Cogan" <todd at cogancorp.com>:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thank you for getting back to me.  I appologize for submitting my
> question in the wrong area.  Where can I access the mailing list you
> mention below?

http://horde.org/mail

  Also, is there any details available on exactly how
> to adjust the icons for each applications?  I am a newby to the Horde system.

You need to be logged in as ad administrator, then goto:

Administration->Setup-> then choose each application to edit.  There
is a "menu" section in each application's configuration page. You
choose what icons are to appear in the menu bar.

You can also edit the configuration files by hand (though I wouldn't
recommend it) and edit the $conf['menu']['apps'] array in each
application's config/conf.php file.

Thanks,
mike

--