[dev] A whups Notice: That doesn't seem to be affecting functionality but just in case.

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Jun 30 19:46:41 UTC 2008

> Zitat von eculp <eculp at encontacto.net>:
>
>> Notice: Array to string conversion in
>> /usr/local/www/pontinet/whups/lib/Whups.php on line 176
>
> Please trace back what is being sorted there

I'm afraid that I don't know how to "trace back" what is being sorted.
  Once I have created some tickets I get it at the top the whups frame
on the whups/mybugs.php page..  If you can give me a hint as to how to
trace it back, I'll be glad to give it a try.

While writing this I remembered that I do have accents in the queue,
state and priority names.  I wouldn't think that would be it.

Thanks,

ed