[dev] horde/scripts/alarms.php

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Tue Jul 8 22:20:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm testing the alarms.php script (all cvs-HEAD), but unfortunately I
get the following Fatal error after a while:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::execute() in
/usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Share/sql.php on line 164

In the debug log I see that the script executes about 10000 sql
queries [Kronolith_Driver_sql::listEventsConditional()] before it exits.

1.
Does someone have an idea what could be the problem?

2.
Is there a way to reduce the amount of queries?
Or, would the number be reduced anyway after the script completes its
run successfully once?

Thanks
   Didi

--