[dev] [cvs] commit: vacation/lib/Driver ldap.php

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Wed Jul 30 23:33:58 UTC 2008

On Jul 30, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> jan         2008-07-30 18:30:40 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib/Driver           ldap.php
>   Log:
>   ldap_get_attributes() doesn't return attribute names all
> lowercase, this is
>   different from ldap_get_entries().

Do we want to do something with array_change_key_case() here to make
it behave more like the other PHP LDAP functions?  I'm curious what
controls the case of the attribute names and whether it will vary
from server to server?  Per standard the attribute names themselves
are case insensitive so I suspect we may be forced to revisit this.

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Alkaloid Networks LLC