[dev] [cvs] commit: jonah/delivery .htaccess html.php index.php rss.php

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Aug 12 13:01:53 UTC 2008

> Quoting Ben Klang <ben at alkaloid.net>:
>
>> bklang      2008-08-11 15:29:50 EDT
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    delivery             html.php index.php rss.php
>>  Added files:
>>    delivery             .htaccess
>>  Log:
>>  Make delivery usable via RESTful methods.
>>
>>  Example: http://site/jonah/delivery/rss/channel_id/1
>>  Example: http://site/jonah/delivery/html/tag_id/1/channel_id/2
>
> Since Jonah is targeted for PHP 5 now, why not use Horde_Routes for
> this instead of rewriting a limited subset of the router inside
> index.php?

Agreed...and if we _don't_ go with Horde_Routes, we should probably
use a config switch to allow true rewrite rules as well like is done
in Ansel, Whups etc...

I really like the idea of using Horde_Routes though.  I recently
refactored some websites to use Routes, and now I'm a convert ;)

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)