[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/js embed.js kronolith/js/src embed.js kronolith/themes embed.css

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Aug 21 14:28:11 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> mrubinsk    2008-08-20 20:21:27 EDT
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    js                   embed.js
>>    js/src               embed.js
>>    themes               embed.css
>>  Log:
>>  Some slightly modified ToolTip code to allow it to play nice with
>> other websites
>>  since this code will be embedded on external sites.
>
> Is there a reason this can't be done globally in Horde? Since
> tooltip generation is encapsulated in Horde:: there shouldn't be any
> requirements for the application code.

That was my initial plan, especially since Ansel is going to need
similar code.  I did it like this for 2 reasons.
1) This allows it to work with current H3 code, but I guess we can
make Horde 3.2.2 a requirement for this feature in Krono?

2) Currently, this code needs to be run after *all* the widgets are
processed and loaded in the DOM since the <a> elements don't exist
until after window load.  The way the code is currently, we can't
guarantee the order that widgets from all Horde applications are
loaded since they can appear anywhere on the embedded page. That being
said, it could (and probably should) be refactored to only process our
widgets' elements instead of the whole page anyway, so I'll take a
look at making this possible...probably by not firing it onload, but
instead processing the <a> elements as they are created.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)