[dev] Commit digest

Duck duck at obala.net
Fri Aug 29 14:26:11 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 26 August 2008 06:39:59 Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting duck <duck at obala.net>:
> > Maybe I can do something on making Whups publishing needed details. But
> > I am not so familiar with it so I must take some time to get used to. In
> > the wile I am asking if someone can update Whups phpDOCs. As are mainly
> > not existing and making hare me to understand it. At least the API calls
> > should be commented correctly to pass the reflactor.
>
> I just took a pass through whups/lib/api.php adding phpdoc. If you
> have further questions, please just keep poking the list. :)

Looking for a way to list desired states cross queues I created a feed based
on the search functionality. I purpose to add a feed icon in the results
renderer too, so you can just click to add search results as a feed to you
feed aggregator.  After this will be commited I will implement the date
criteria.

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7259

Duck