[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib/Block monthlist.php

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Sep 2 15:20:46 UTC 2008

> jan         2008-09-02 09:51:33 EDT
>
>  Modified files:
>    lib/Block            monthlist.php
>  Log:
>  Nuke outcommented code.

Doh. Thanks. I must have committed this before hitting save in my editor :)

> This removal looks suspiciously overzealous to me
>  though. Michael, are you sure recurring events still work properly without
>  that normalization?

It seems to me that all the logic that is needed for recurring events
is already done in Kronolith::_getEvents().  Also, I couldn't find any
  other view code where we treat recurring events like this. About 90%
  of the events in my personal calendars are recurring, and they all
seem to display fine in that block.

--
Thanks
Mike

"Time just hates me, that's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin