[dev] [cvs] commit: hordeweb atom.php

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Sep 4 14:38:00 UTC 2008

> jan         2008-09-04 07:43:10 EDT
>
>  Added files:
>    .                    atom.php
>  Log:
>  Add atom feed for news and releases. Not linked yet, feedback
> welcome first.

I like it. The only comment/suggestion I have is to maybe add a link
to either the application's page or just horde.org for the items with
no link already associated with them. I just "feels" wrong to not have
  a link on the item, especially for the titles that are truncated.
Otherwise, very cool to finally have this :)

--
Thanks
Mike

"Time just hates me, that's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin