[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel/scripts remote_import.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Sep 7 13:33:02 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>>
>>> chuck       2008-09-06 21:28:54 EDT
>>>
>>> Modified files:
>>>   scripts              remote_import.php
>>> Log:
>>> ignore thumbs.db, __MACOSX, and .DS_Store in imported folders
>>
>> Thanks!!  I've been meaning to get to this, but it always seemed to
>>  drip down to the end of "the list". :)
>
> Maybe we should do this on the server side instead, so that WebDAV
> PUT takes advantage of it too?

For remote_import.php we need to do it on the client side to be as
quiet as possible - the context this is used in is trying to find out
what kind of image a file is; we don't want to spend time uploading a
large file that we won't be able to do anything with.

But we should centralize the logic, and make sure it's used anywhere
it would be helpful, too. Can someone make a ticket for this?

-chuck