[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel/scripts remote_import.php

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Sep 8 14:16:41 UTC 2008

>> Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> Thanks!!  I've been meaning to get to this, but it always seemed
>>> to  drip down to the end of "the list". :)
>>
>> Maybe we should do this on the server side instead, so that WebDAV
>> PUT takes advantage of it too?
>
> For remote_import.php we need to do it on the client side to be as
> quiet as possible - the context this is used in is trying to find
> out what kind of image a file is; we don't want to spend time
> uploading a large file that we won't be able to do anything with.
>
> But we should centralize the logic, and make sure it's used anywhere
> it would be helpful, too. Can someone make a ticket for this?

It would be great to centralize the logic in Ansel, or maybe even in
Horde for use in Horde_Form, but it still needs to be maintained in
this script as well, since that would introduce a dependency, and this
script is meant to be used without a local Horde/Ansel install.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)