[dev] Just did a cvs update and lost the bottom right section of dimp and found the virtual inbox empty.

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Sep 17 11:43:35 UTC 2008

I'm pretty sure I probably just chose a bad time for a cvs update and
caught something out of sync but just in case, I decided to mention it.

Just did a cvs update and lost the bottom right section of dimp (where
messages are read ) and found the virtual inbox empty although there
were new mails in the inbox.  I went back to a backup from the 15th
and all is well.

I will try another update later in the day to be sure.

Thanks,

ed