[dev] IMAP MYRIGHTS function

Gunnar Wrobel p at rdus.de
Wed Sep 17 15:53:32 UTC 2008

Hi!

Richard from the kolab crowd asked me to contact Chuck about patching
PHP with the IMAP MYRIGHTS function
(http://marc.info/?l=php-internals&m=121976798529997&w=2). Guess Chuck
must have PHP commit rights.

But from the thread it is obvious that the patch provided there has
not the required quality to go into PHP and I told Richard so.
Nevertheless the functionality might also be interesting to Horde as
the Horde IMAP client currently gets rewritten. As far as I know this
is a function also implemented in PHP code rather than using c-client
at the moment and so I thought I ping you about it.

Cheers,

Gunnar