[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Kolab_Filter/lib/Horde/Kolab Resource.php

Gunnar Wrobel p at rdus.de
Wed Sep 24 10:43:28 UTC 2008

Hi Jan,

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
>> jan         2008-09-18 05:59:44 EDT
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    Kolab_Filter/lib/Horde/Kolab Resource.php
>>  Log:
>>  No double quotes, less wrapping, fix gettext strings, coding style.
>>
>>  Revision  Changes    Path
>>  1.3       +77 -91    framework/Kolab_Filter/lib/Horde/Kolab/Resource.php
>
> Gunnar, it would also help translators if you could reuse as many
> strings from the other iTip code in Horde, especially the iTip MIME
> viewer in IMP.

I looked at this and saw that the Kolab code has been originally
copied from the iTip library within IMP. There have been some changes
to the strings and I can fix some of them. But there are some where I
believe the change on the Kolab side mide be the preferred message.

Kolab uses "%s has declined the invitation to the following event: %s"
instead of "%s has declined." used within Horde. While the event
summary information appended for the Kolab iTip message is also
present in the message subject I believe it is actually more readable
for the user.

Do you agree or are there reasons why we should keep the Horde version?

At some point I really need to see if I can merge the two libraries
again. Right now Kolab_Filer still needs some general cleanup but I'll
take a closer look once that is done.

Cheers,

Gunnar