[dev] Does anyone have imp or dimp working on their iPhone?

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 6 15:58:16 UTC 2008

Quoting eculp <eculp at encontacto.net>:

> Mimp works for me but I just tried again to get imp or dimp to work
> on my wife's iPhone and it doesn't.
>
> If you have, could you share your configuration changes?

Yes, see mailing list archives for my patch...

Changes have been made in CVS to try to fix this, but I don't know
how well those work or don't work.  I've stuck with my patch, which
simply says the iPhone isn't mobile, therefore imp/dimp work on it.

With the iPhone having a full browser and wi-fi access, I see no
reason to restrict it to being mobile...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.