[dev] I haven't been using whups but I updated and started and get a Fatal error: Unsupported operand types

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Oct 21 19:57:15 UTC 2008

The setup went as expected but after creating a couple of tickets and
trying to use them either updating or commenting I get the following
errors:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
be an array in /usr/local/www/intranet/whups/lib/Forms/EditTicket.php
on line 97

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/www/intranet/whups/lib/Forms/EditTicket.php on line 97

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
be an array in /usr/local/www/intranet/whups/lib/Forms/EditTicket.php
on line 162

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/www/intranet/whups/lib/Forms/EditTicket.php on line 162

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in
/usr/local/www/intranet/whups/lib/Forms/EditTicket.php on line 165

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in
/usr/local/www/intranet/whups/lib/Forms/EditTicket.php on line 166

This would seem to be group related and I'm not using groups but I
suppose there could be a group variable that I haven't configured.  I
just greped for group in the config folder of whups and in my
ignorance it seems ok.

Thanks,

ed