[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Image/Image im.php

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Oct 22 14:36:30 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2008-10-21 23:59:08 EDT
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    Image/Image          im.php
>>  Log:
>>  PDF thumbnail generation has been hanging on my system (if the PDF file is
>>  only 1 page), because according to this documentation:
>>  http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/files/#read
>>  we need to reference [0] instead of [1] to access the first page.  Only
>>  problem is, I am 100% certain I used this reference when I first wrote this
>>  code.  So that means that there is a chance that this syntax has changed
>>  in the last few versions of ImageMagick (I am using 6.4.4 on my
>> system). Can
>>  somebody using an older version verify that this *doesn't* break
>> anything (if
>>  it doesn't display the PDF, that is fine because I am not about to do IM
>>  version checking - I just need to know if it is hanging the system).
>
> I guess 6.4.0 is not really considered an older version?

I have a 6.3.somethingorother still on a test server for my Ansel
work. I'll try this out on that when I get the chance. Although, I
could have sworn from when I was working with TIFF images that [0] was
the correct way, so this *should* be OK.  Either way, I'll test and
let you know.

Thanks,
mike

--