[dev] IMP/IMAP/MIME Update

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Oct 23 04:16:40 UTC 2008

> Just wanted to give a quick update on where I am with the whole
> IMAP/MIME rewrite.

This all sounds great. I may have some opinions about how the mime
stuff ends up, but it looks good now.

> Short conclusion: not ready for prime-time yet so there is (at a
> minimum) a few more weeks before I expect to reach a point where I will
> be ready to commit.  Then again, with the new git repository taking
> shape, this might be the time we want to start work on IMP in it.

Fine by me. Whenever we're ready to cut HEAD over on a given app we
can. There was some feeling that we should have a working framework in
git first, but while that'd make things a bit simpler, I don't see it
as a hard requirement.

-chuck