[dev] I haven't been using whups but I updated and started and get a Fatal error: Unsupported operand types

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Oct 23 16:34:39 UTC 2008

> Zitat von eculp <eculp at encontacto.net>:
>

>> The setup went as expected but after creating a couple of tickets
>> and trying to use them either updating or commenting I get the
>> following errors:
>>
>> Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument
>> should be an array in
>> /usr/local/www/intranet/whups/lib/Forms/EditTicket.php on line 97
>
> And what *is* the first argument, if not an array?

I didn't think about it but I know that it should have been.  I found
the problem a couple of hours ago.  This installation is new but I had
initially copied some of the conf-www. prefs-www., etc and had
erroneous group configuration in the conf-www that was causing the
problem. I had forgotten about having copied those files.  Now all is
well.

Sorry about the noise.

ed