[dev] Autoloader suggestions

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Nov 24 19:13:54 UTC 2008

> it; I've been assuming we'd reorganize the apps for Horde 4, making
> this moot. But we'll see.

OK - sounds like this is a TBD item.

> - include_once - this should be unnecessary and adds overhead that
> we're trying to avoid with autoload. I think this should only be an
> issue if mixing autoload and non-autoload for the same library.

For now, it is an issue (because not all libs have been converted
yet), so it is required or you won't get very far.  But I agree that
once most/all of code has been converted, we should go back to include
exclusively at that time - any errors due to library loading will
necessarily need to be fixed then.

michael