[dev] Git repositories now browseable via chora

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Wed Dec 17 07:22:33 UTC 2008

Hi Chuck,

congratulations and thanks for the GIT browser. I've been looking in the
chora CVS for the code. Isn't it checked in yet or didn't I see it?

BTW. The team around www.arbitracker.org has just completed a subproject
to read CVS, SVN and GIT, but in PHP5.2. It may still be interesting to
compare the two GIT wrappers.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch

Am Wednesday 17 December 2008 03:18:25 schrieb Chuck Hagenbuch:
> Hi all-
>
> You can now browse the 3 git repositories (horde, horde-hatchery, and
> horde-support - see http://horde.org/source/git.php for more) via our
> Chora install at http://cvs.horde.org/ (or if having cvs in the URL
> bothers you, http://dev.horde.org/h/chora/). Each repository is
> available from the drop-down menu in the upper right.
>
> Git support in chora is still relatively new; feel free to send
> patches or let us know via http://bugs.horde.org if you find a bug.
> Please do search the existing bugs first though; we know that things
> like branches aren't fully supported yet, and while we might not have
> a ticket for it yet, we don't need more than one. :)
>
> Thanks,
> -chuck

Thomas Koch, Software Developer
http://www.koch.ro