[dev] How to include "html code" for an app right?

Andre Pawlowski sqall at h4des.org
Mon Jan 5 13:09:59 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I've got a problem. I'm writing an application for Horde. Everything
works fine, but when I look at the html source code it's always like this:

<head>
</head>
HERE IS MY HTML CODE

Well, my code for the output is always after the <html> tag. I don't
know how I can change this. I've looked at other Horde applications
and they have their html source in the <body> tag section. I have no
clue how I can do this. Can you tell me how to include my source code
to have it in the <body> tag section?

Thanks a lot.

--

Andre Pawlowski