[dev] Git imp not expunging moved messages

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 15 03:44:07 UTC 2009

> Actually, now that I look at the log more closely, this looks like a
> potential problem:
>
> C (1231984739.2115): 6 UID STORE 1:* -FLAGS.SILENT (\deleted)
>
> Because of the 1:*, isn't that resetting the deleted flag on the
> message (UID 383844 in this case) that ought to be getting expunged?

Yup, that was it. If there were no deleted messages other than the
ones being expunged, the search didn't match anything, and passing the
empty search result to _store() resulted in unflagging the whole
mailbox. I added a check to not call store() if no messages match, and
it looks like it works now:

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/framework/Imap_Client/lib/Horde/Imap/Client/Socket.php?rt=horde-git&r1=fe0947961967b0f607afd8dd711c2759df6800fb&r2=2622fb19c75ed02fd3006c0e7b69a078ca284bd4

-chuck