[dev] Gollem and UIDs

duck duck at obala.net
Wed Feb 11 16:14:41 UTC 2009

I was trying to create and Ansel VFS driver where galleries will be folders
and images their files. I incounter a limitation in Gollem. Every VFS driver
user filename as unique identifier in listFolder(). But latter Gollem uses the
file/folder name for link creation. Is there any reason for this? Otherwise it
can be changed to allow files with same names to reside in same folder (ex
uploaded multiply images with the same name in a gallery) and properly display
names of galleries (using id for identifier and name for in the human readable
list).

Duck