[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated.

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Feb 23 18:48:03 UTC 2009

> I'd prefer to keep the $Id$ lines at the top of the files. We need
> them for file version comparisons, and it's easier to use "head" to
> find the version numbers if they are top-most.

I personally find them really annoying being all the way at the top -
for those looking to read the comments, it's just another bit of
unneeded information to wade through before reaching the content.

Aren't we using a preg_match to find the Id string also?  Relying on
the string to be in a certain place will break if users start adding
other text in the comment block.

michael