[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated.

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Feb 25 04:14:02 UTC 2009

> commit fe30eacfdeb4eaf64f8afc56b182aa245acc29d2
> Author: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
> Date:   Tue Feb 24 12:02:25 2009 -0500
>
>     turn browser autocomplete off on address fields; clashes with our
> implementation
>
>  imp/templates/compose/compose.html |    6 +++---
>
> http://git.horde.org/diff.php/imp/templates/compose/compose.html?rt=horde-hatchery&r1=8f67e0d4c03f9c0c86f7e93fae1a51887ffca943&r2=fe30eacfdeb4eaf64f8afc56b182aa245acc29d2

Please revert.  This issue has arisen previously (it may have been Jan
who made a commit like this in the path), but this attribute is
already set via JS in autocomplete.js.  If it is not being set
correctly, we should be debugging it there but there should never be a
need to manually add this attribute to HTML manually.

michael