[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated.

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Mar 2 17:08:27 UTC 2009

> Why did you move the event registering back from global scope to
> onDomLoaded()? I try to keep up with your changes in Kronolith.

On further testing, I was finding that (especially on slower
connections), events were being triggered before all libraries were
loaded.  i.e. onmouseover events were being triggered on folders, but
the DragDrop library may not have been loaded yet, so errors were
being thrown.  Events aren't useful prior to the DOM being available
in general.

My original idea was to keep all event registration in a single
location in the code, but that is not going to be possible.

michael