[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib/Driver facebook.php

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Mar 3 21:23:41 UTC 2009

Quoting duck <duck at obala.net>:

> Nice.
>
> But why not add a Kronolith driver to avoid additional overhead?

That might be an option in the future, but right now, there is no real
clean way of adding an arbitrary remote calendar driver to Kronolith -
it requires hard coding the driver's use in Kronolith::listEvents() -
and maybe in other places as well. Since the _listTimeObjects
functionality is already there - it seemed like the best way to go for
now.

> For usability, anywhere we use FB, we should provide a link to the pref page,
> if a user has not set his UID yet.

Yup. That's the eventual idea. If you have any ideas or patches, they
would of course be welcome.

Thanks,
mike

--