[dev] Offering help to kronolith ajax interface

Gonçalo Queirós mail at goncaloqueiros.net
Thu Apr 2 17:21:21 UTC 2009

Hi there.
Im currently finishing my university, so Im doing an internship in a
company that uses Horde framework to offer email services. My internship
is about the calendar (in this case Kronolith), and i should develop
something for it (either an ajax interface or some extra functionalities
that the company may need).
We decided that since an ajax interface is already being developed, i
could "work" close to you guys, developing things that you may need, and
other things that my company might need (these would only be included in
Horde if you wanted to).
Although i never worked on Horde before, other people at my company did,
so they can help me if i need.
The objective is to know if you guys are willing to give some more
details about the ajax interface to be developed and i would be working
on some of that features helping everyone (Horde, my company and myself,
cause i need to finish university :-)
Hope i was clear enough, thank you all and good work.

Gonçalo Queirós