[dev] [cvs] commit: horde/docs LICENSES horde/services/csstidy class.csstidy.php class.csstidy_optimise.php class.csstidy_print.php data.inc.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Apr 7 22:43:03 UTC 2009

> slusarz     2009-04-07 18:35:42 EDT
>
>   Added files:
>     docs                 LICENSES
>     services/csstidy     class.csstidy.php
>                          class.csstidy_optimise.php
>                          class.csstidy_print.php data.inc.php
>   Log:
>   Add CSStidy library (from csstidy.sourceforge.net).
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.1       +13 -0     horde/docs/LICENSES (new)
>   1.1       +999 -0    horde/services/csstidy/class.csstidy.php (new)
>   1.1       +809 -0
> horde/services/csstidy/class.csstidy_optimise.php (new)
>   1.1       +349 -0    horde/services/csstidy/class.csstidy_print.php (new)
>   1.1       +473 -0    horde/services/csstidy/data.inc.php (new)

For GPL'd elements included in Horde (or other apps): we should
probably have a location on a horde server where we can keep the
original tarball of the distributed code in order to be GPL compliant
(i.e. if someone were to ever ask us for the source code).

It also makes more sense to move the info located on the wiki to a
file (LICENSES?) distributed with the code itself.

Feedback?

michael