[dev] Horde application for secure filesharing

Andre Pawlowski sqall at h4des.org
Tue Apr 28 15:20:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've written a Horde application for secure file sharing and want to
ask, if the Horde team is interested in this application.

The idea behind this application is, that corporations can offer
downloads for extern project members or something like that. Therefore
they must create a Horde Account for this member and he can download the
file via https. Because the file should be stored secure on the server
(even in a compromized case the file should be safe) the file is stored
encrypted. The whole encryption/decryption is done by the webserver and
no extra program is needed. My own company was searching for a program
like this and wasn't able to find something like it. So I've started to
write it.

Well, you guys can take a look at my application under
http://h4des.org/index.php?inhalt=kastalia#description
and tell me "what you think about it".

Thanks in advance

--