[dev] from address in

Thomas Reith Thomas.Reith at rhoen.de
Thu Jul 9 11:19:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have different users with different domains hosted in one horde
instance (horde-webmail-1.2.3).
Since I'm forced to add email disclaimers with different content
depending
on the user's email domain, I'm trying to solve this problem using the
_imp_hook_trailer hook function.

here is a simple code fragment, which I plan to use:

if (!function_exists('_imp_hook_trailer')) {
      function _imp_hook_trailer($trailer)
      {
       $trailer = "";
       $from = $GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('from_addr');
       Horde::logMessage("debugging [$from]", __FILE__, __LINE__,
PEAR_LOG_ERR);
// regex domain
// fill $trailer with "disclaimer-domain.txt"
       return $trailer;
      }
}

the $from value is always empty. Does anybody know, how to get
the "from_addr" inside the hook function?

regards

Thomas

IN-Kompetent e.V.
Thomas.Reith at rhoen.de