[dev] [cvs] commit: horde/config nls.php.dist

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Jul 10 16:58:48 UTC 2009

> How would you feel about moving this into the Horde_Nls package
> entirely (maybe even as Horde_Nls_Config_Base or some such)? We can
> still have an optional config file to override it, but one of my
> goals for H4 is to cut down on the amount of setup, including # of
> files that need to be copied around before Horde will run.

This is probably more of a question for Jan.  But I was thinking the
same thing when I was refactoring the package (namely - other than the
default language setting - none of those other settings are generally
changed).  I think my main concern was the fact that I am still unsure
how we are going to deal with the gettext stuff in the framework
packages, and that config file contains some gettext strings.

michael