[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. d3a3a8ba4f403b2c05c0573ca519b7e349a8c657

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jul 16 02:38:33 UTC 2009

> I may have missed the previous discussion, but I already added a
> last-ditch global exception handler (in lib/core.php).  It currently
> calls Horde::fatal().

Ah, I missed that. We probably want this somewhere other than core.php
eventually, since Horde::fatal() isn't appropriate for non-app
situations, or for RPC calls, but it's a start. Since we have that, in
my opinion we should be able to start phasing out explicit calls to
Horde::fatal(), and instead throwing exceptions that we don't expect
to be caught.

-chuck